July 31, 2009

Meeting plus Intro Session

Just finish my meeting just now with all the fellow educators…
The main reason to hold the meeting is to discuss on particular issues besides being introductory session for fellow new lecturers….
So the session was quite OK since I do fill up the time by chatting with my new colleagues that happen to be my ex-classmate…
After being afflict with all those main agenda, the time for us new educators to be in a limelight just about to begin…
The introductory session start by few of male lecturers before it being passes to us a bunch of ladies…
I did suffer a stage freak condition as it was held in auditorium which big enough to cater number hundreds of students…
Luckily I manage to state my name, from where I am before I’m being asked about my current status…
What a typical minds of fellow Malays… I know I’m Malay too…
Now I’m in the middle of subconscious mind trying my best to reincarnate positive and energetic feelings for my finance class…
So till then, adios…. =)

Updated after the class:

Happy Birthday to my sweet sis, Dang Ayang a.k.a Kak Ryn... may all your wishes+dreams+hope shall be granted by Him... May Allah bless...

Supposed she'll be celebrating this day with another sister of mine, the late Dang Inoi ak.a Kak Nur... they (both Kak Ryn and Kak Nur) share a same birthdate but different year... May her soul rest in peace, al-Fatihah...

2 comments:

Shaira Nadiah MJ said...

You will meet a lot of outsiders people there Ahada, probably some thinking of them we might have to adapt, even though we don't like it but this how life is.

Good luck dear! Be happy :D

Ahada Aihara said...

shai,
thanks for the advice...
much appreciate it...
=)