July 25, 2009

Calm City Story....

It has been 3 weeks I live my life in Eastern region…
I’m still in adapting phase…
The course that held in UPM last week was awesome…
Besides be able to know what KKB = “Kursus Kokurikulum Berkredit” which is UPM compulsory course to graduate, I also had acquired other knowledge…
The knowledge on how to deal with your so-called students… =)
Back about my life here in Kuantan, the environment was quite calm as compared to my usual atmosphere…
However, since you were used to the crowd and busy surroundings it somehow makes you miss that kind of place…
But in the name of doing my job, I need to acquire all the 3 A’s (adaptability, adjustable & accommodate) which have been taught by my LSP and LHP lecturer during undergraduate years… thanks to you, Mr. Kumaranair….
So far, I have attended to all the classes for 3 different subject areas…
The students were quite ok except for my Finance classes… maybe because they’re passive and it’s hard to predict whether they’re with me or not…
The remaining Management and Marketing subjects are in state of better… the students were response accordingly… and it’s help to build my confidence in teaching them…
Now, me and my colleague who also my former classmate know how it’s felt when you could see all your students’ activities when you’re at the front…
On the other hands, I already know how it felt when your students ask you to postpone the classes… not included the clashing classes that required you to entertain them personally…
It does give me 1001 headache…but I guess it’s a challenge that I need to take… I choose this path, so I need to carry on with it…
Hopefully everything will be going smoothly, insyaAllah… =)

Harry Potter: The Half Blood Prince
At last I managed to see this movie…
Actually I’m not a die hard fan for Harry Potter… but since many people around me was so hooked to this story; it somehow put a small influence in me…
As a result, I persuade Kauthar to accompany me to see the movie…
I’m glad that she does enjoy the movie…
In overall, the storyline was great as it an adaptation from the novel itself...
However, in terms of characters, all HP actors and actresses managed to deliver well…
All of them managed to grip the feel…
For this movie, I would rate it for 4.5 stars…

P/s: Just get the info that one of awesome Malaysian film maker, the late Yasmin Ahmad passed away peacefully… al-Fatihah

No comments: