October 5, 2016

[YLP ICT: Part 10] Pay Visit to Our Main Sponsor, Knowing Koban, Japanese Cotton and Tokyo HRC

Fujitsu Technology Hall


Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.
Ralph Marston

A visit to Fujitsu Technology Hall was an awesome visit...
As a main sponsor to our programme, the visit to our parent company is a session that most of us look forward...
Witnessing the technologies exists in the hall just a wonderful experience and we had a chance to experience most of the technology...
We had our lunch with most of the senior management from Fujitsu and the foods were all from the convenient shop inside the building...

Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department


Later in the evening we continued our visit to the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department...
We're lucky to be able to see how command control works...
The command control that being equipped with many gadgets that used to help the police officer to get the reports before handover to the nearest Koban...

Cotton Hunting @ Nippori and Hard Rock Café Tokyo


I always be a fan of Japanese Cotton...
Since of my colleague happen to had his chance to go for JICA course in Tokyo, he do promote me to go to Nippori...
The moments we touch down in Haneda, I did told some of my friends that if possible I want to go to Nippori that always known as Textile Town...
Since we finish our visit at the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department quite early, there's still ample time to make a way to Nippori...
In fact Yasumura-san and Sajima-san personally asking me why I wanted to go there...
When I explained that I want to buy few pieces of Japanese cotton, they're quite surprise since as Japanese itself, they didn't know much about Nippori...
To cut it short, 14 of us (minus Amin-san) made our way to Nippori after Sajima-san explained the train lines...
Amin-san doesn't not following us after the Fujitsu visit due to fever...
In here, I would like to personally thanks to the guys for leading the way...
Upon arrival Nippori, I took the lead...
Nizam-san keep saying to me that I'll definitely can sleep well after being able to bought few pieces for myself and my family...
After finish cotton hunting at Nippori, we split into 2 groups...
The first one decide to go to HRC Tokyo...
While another one (Nisya-san and Mazani-san) decide to have a taste on halal ramen near Asakusa...
While the rest proceed to HRC...
As usual, the ¥ keep decreasing...
We made our way back to MyStays around 2230...

To be continued

P/s: Courtesy pictures to all my YLP-ICT batchmate. Arigatou! (Will update soon)

No comments: