March 2, 2011

Spontaneous Writing…

Before this I’ve written an entry which is unpublished
Due to certain technical error, I can’t publish it since I’ve lost the file which I’ve been saved earlier on…
With that, I’m naming this entry as a “Spontaneous Writing”
Currently I’m in the office…
Enjoying the time before going back...
Actually I’m waiting for a letter which I’ve sent to my Director room…
Due to his “busyness” as a newly appointed Director…
So need to wait for it because I can classify the letter as an urgent one…
Spoken about my newly appointed Director, I still can’t forget about my past top management team…
3 of them already enjoying their life as retired government officer while another one is still in the service and he is our new Director…
Indeed he is so busy since the 3 vacant posts for his Deputy Director…
So that’s make him as our focal person if we need anything that need the blessing from the top gun…
Enough telling about my office story which I felt enough to elaborate about it…
It’s already March…
Seems (which in actually fact I did notice) that time flies so fast…
So many things need to be done and need to be accomplished!!!
So wake up and run…
If you can’t run, just walk slowly until you reach where you destined to be…

No comments: