March 19, 2011

My So-called New Hut...

I would always love to try new things...
New things that sometimes not so new by other people...
But as for me, it's still a NEW things...
Anyway, if the readers here (if I have one) please click this link ahada@tumblr
I love this new hut since we can easily re-blog on other people post which is very easy besides preserving the copyright control by it's writer....
So let's have a look on it...
Anyway just come back from the office...
Manage to clear few things that being delay for past months....
It's filing time...
When doing the labeling activity, it reminds me of my old good days when I was in KSP...
How fast the times fly...
Last 7th March, it was my 1st anniversary with IED...
I still remember how I made my vow that I would only stay at IED for 1 year...
It's quite hard for me to believe that I was assigned to IED last time...
It's kinds of cliché actually since I already started to love IED...
I guess I better stop now before I start to ramble about something else...

2 comments:

MySra said...

Salam Ahada, still remember me... time fly so fast, been missing u for the past 1 year, really hope to c u again... me too, still keep remembering our old good times @KSP..

Ahada Aihara said...

kak mai,

of course ahada ingat akak lagi la..
rindu la masa 1 tahun lepas...
nnt if ahada dtg kuantan, i'll let u know...
rindu semua2...