February 15, 2011

Again I’m A Busy Bee…

(Credit: Amin)

Proudly I would like to announce I’m a busy bee again…
My schedule will be packed from tomorrow till this Sunday…
This morning I need to wake much early since I was involved in Maulidur Rasul occasion in Masjid Sultan Mizan...
It was my first experience to join such occasion, I mean in the national level…
All these while I was just watching it from the television only…
Luckily we the ladies don’t need to join the marching…
I guess I need to stop now…
Need to do some preparation for tomorrow…
Otherwise it will be chaos…
To all, let’s met in Seremban dan Port Dickson…

P/s: If possible I’ll upload the pictures during the occasion… we’re wearing a very “stunning” and bright orange outfit… which I do felt like a moving flowers due to the pattern!

No comments: