February 8, 2013

Various Events...


Starting from January up till today, lot and lots of events took place…
Either it for work purposes or my own personal agenda…
It’s quite tiring but at the end of the day, lots of things are being learned either direct or in indirectly…
End of January I’m occupied with one of big event in regards with my works…
Need to cover few days as a photographer which is way far from my expertise….
My expertise of course to be a subject for the photographer… *wink*
Anyhow managed to capture few important moments as my staff having a course to attend too…
No too bad for an amateur… *rolling eyes by self-pleasing myself*
Immediately after that event, my name being selected to represent my ministry to Maulud parade…
Wake up much early just to avoid traffic jam and guess what still stuck in it…
Alhamdullilah managed to be at Putra Mosque as I was the earliest for the ladies contingent…
Then it appears to us that only 5 of the ladies had made through it…
After the celebration of the Maulud of our dearly Prophet Muhammad PBUH, I was delighted to be selected as one of participants for Hijab Event…
The event took place at Asy-Syakirin mosque in KLCC…
Took an initiative to drive to KL at very early morning and the road was empty…
Managed to bring along my sister as the event is open to public at the very last minute…
Right after the event come to its end, straight away make our way to Shah Alam as one of my auntie being warded…
Managed to meet cousins and have a catching up session…
The session that eventually took hours…
Since I’m in Shah Alam, there’s opportunity to do some window shopping at Section 7….
How I miss to stay there… In fact, I did miss my uni…
Being born, breed and studied there just make me even miss all of it…
However, on the weekend need to stand-by for the event that recurring from the first one…
This time, it really big as the participants more than thousand…
On that Sunday evening, need to reserve as technical team… I’m quite lucky since I managed to leave the place before Maghrib…
Alhamdullilah, the event went well despite some miscommunication over here and there…
Glad to have a good team that willing to work together and listen to whatever my last-minute instruction due to unclear request from the host…
But one thing that I learned the most is that never ever discriminate people as one day you might be need their help…
It’s happen in front of me and the next day I could in fact see how hard the person badly needs a help from the people that he/she had discriminated earlier on…
Have a good day then…

P/s: Let read this story of prominent person, Bilal bin Rabah... An amazing enrty from Angel Pakai Gucci

2 comments:

Shaira Nadiah MJ said...

Salam Ahada,

You are still have time writing. I suka baca your entry. Everyday is about new things/stories hehe. I dah buka my new website. Sorry baru skang nak inform. Keep in touch ya :)

Shaira
snmj.net

Ahada Aihara said...

Salam Shai,

I thought that my blog doesn't have any reader anymore...
I still writes since it a way for me to ramble on anything...
Thanks for the comments...
I shall visit your blog too...

Lots of love, aHaDa =)