August 13, 2011

Status, Remain as a Status...

Lately, there are so many status that I would consider to put up in my FB wall since it's quite meaningful...
The status I got from few from my FB friends too...
Below are some of them...
I would happy to use it since it based on current situation...
The fact that now and yesterday was quite different...
Life like an ever changing moments...
As a human, we always need to do a self-reflection (a.k.a muhasabah diri)...
Most of time, it will make you be more thankful for what you have or own today...
Let's reflect ourself... =)

Among them:

When I was a kid, I didn't have a laptop, iPod, Blackberry, PS3 or iPad. I played outside with friends, bruised my knees, made up stories and played hide and seek. I ate what my mom/caretaker made. I would think twice before I said "NO" to my parents. Life wasn't hard, it was good and I survived. Kids these days are spoiled. Re-post this if you appreciate the way you were raised.

Allah doesn't have a Blackberry or an iPhone , but He's my favourite contact. He doesn't have Facebook , but He's my best friend. He doesn't have Twitter , but I follow Him and He doesn't have internet , but I'm connected to Him. Copy and paste this as your status if you think Allah is Great. ♥♥♥

My Husband has made me laugh, wiped my tears, hugged me tight, saved my life, watched me succeed, seen me fail, cheered me on, kept me going strong, put up with my mood swings, has said everything will be alright when things get tough, keeps me sane. My husband is a promise from Allah that I'll have a friend forever .. Copy and paste this if you have a great husband like I do ... ;) (this one of course I never use it since I'm not married =p)

‎... "SINGLE, isn't a STATUS. Its a WORD that describes a person who's STRONG enough to ENJOY LIFE without DEPENDING on others." ...


Your sister is your 1st friend in life. No one understands your crazy family like her. Even if you don't get together or talk as much as you could, or always get along, she'll always remain your friend. She will hold your hand for a while but will hold your heart forever. Its "National Sister Week," re-post if you have a sister or sisters you love. Yong Amrina Kamaruddin, Fitrina Kamaruddin & my sweet sis Rnysa Akasyah Adam I love you, all of you!!

At 3 years old, we say ''Mommy I love you." At 10 years, ''Mom whatever." At 16 years, "My mom is so annoying." At 18 years, "I'm leaving this house." At 25 years, ''Mom, you were right''. At 30 years, ''I want to go to Mom's house." At 50 years, ''I don't want to lose my mom." At 70 years, "I would give up everything to have my mom here with me." You only have one mom. POST this on your wall if you appreciate and love your mom ♥...

"Tulislah perancanganmu dengan sebatang pensil, serahkan pula pemadamnya kepada Allah. Dan izinkanNya memadam bahagian yang tidak sempurna untuk digantikan dengan perancangan yang lebih baik, hadiah istimewa dariNya untukmu.."

No comments: