July 16, 2011

A Calm Blue Day...

Blue Day...

Allhamdullilah, my biggest praise to Almighty Allah for His blessing...
Today was indeed a good day for me...
Why on earth is a BLUE day???
It’s BLUE since today my workplace family day...
It was a good event despite at the very beginning there’s so many obstacles...
With a good coordination from the teams, it sail smoothly.... alhamdullilah...
To Mr. Chairman, thank you for being so positive...
 Regardless of so many predicaments arise; you stick with your stand...
To my big-big boss, thanks for there...
Your presents are much appreciated....
To the teams that make it happen, no words can actually convey my thankful notes for your energy, ideas, help and others...
Only He will repay all your kindness...
Again, thanks for making it happen... =)

P/s: Can't wait to see all the pictures inshaAllah on Monday... *wink*

No comments: