November 21, 2010

Quick Update…

Credit: Google.com

I would like to wish all Muslim Happy Eidadha…
I know it kind of late wishes but I can’t help…
Been busy before and after Eid…
Planning to have a nice sweet escape but still can’t…
Hopefully end of December I can turn it into reality, insyaAllah…
Here I would like to wish Happy Birthday to all November babies…
It’s includes all: families, friends and colleagues…
Hope all of you will have a great celebration and happiness will always be yours…
Congratulations to those who getting married, engaged and etc…
I’m happy for you guys…
So far, life as always…
Busy is my life theme currently…
Will be out and away from office frequently…
But that is my job…
Need to be mobile whenever it’s needed…
Hopefully, He will keep me strong and energetic, insyaAllah…
Till then, need to do something else since tomorrow is Monday… huhuhuhu

No comments: