October 4, 2010

Pangkor Island = Again + Exam

Last Friday I was in Pangkor again…
This is my second time I was in Pangkor for this year…
To be truth I’m quite reluctant to go there since so many things coming up for me on  next Monday…
Especially the exam that need to be taken in order to complete one of the many requirements for my confirmation…
Indeed, the trip does bring something to me…
I start to love myself even more…
At that island, I get to know some of the people around me even closer…
At certain point of time, I do feel I already did the best but yet it still just at par…
Will try my very best to be a better person, insyaAllah…

+++++++

The exam today was fine…
The questions were quite straight-forward especially things that related with Section II…
It just the times allocate was a biggest factor that scared me off…
Hopefully everything will be alright…
After so long I never took any exam, my right hand was nearly cramped…
But alhamdullilah still able to finish it even tough I just answer 9 out of 10…
I hope that all the answer will eventually meet all the requirements, insyaAllah…

No comments: