August 22, 2010

MBA Iftar 1431H

Alhamdullilah last Saturday I’m able to meet my MBA classmates…
Such a blessed when being able to laugh and spend time…
Just like our old carefree days…
Where we’re only worry on certain occasions…
But those times is already over…
Meet them in Istana Bambu, Ampang…
This year, alhamdullilah we didn’t face any tragedy like what I’ve face last year…
Reach there almost 7 p.m.
Me, Kauthar, Malina and her husband among the first arrived there…
Few minutes later come Nurul…
Then we decide to have a sit first while waiting for others…
Since we made our booking to our super wonderful event manager we managed to get a nice traditional Malay bamboo hut…
I wanted to show the picture but I need to wait for my friends to give it to me since I didn’t bring any camera…
When we’re sitting on one of the bamboo castle, we started to reminisce on our old goods days…
For those who already become an academician, they still close to our carefree moments…
The different is just that they are the one in the front line…
Looking back and forth, it’s such a drama…
I miss my old good days as an educator too…
But I need to face a reality…
I do enjoy of being what I am now…
Being blessed with so many nice people… alhamdullilah…
But above all, being able to gather with all the ex-MBA course-mate is something that I’ll never regret…

No comments: