September 9, 2009

I'm Happy....

Alhamdullilah... thanks to the Almighty finally I will be able to graduate...
It such a nice feeling when I know I’ll be graduated despite the fact that I'm no longer a student anymore...
But who know maybe next year of the other year I will be holding the title again...
Whatever it is, it just my plan, insyaAllah…
InsyaAllah this coming 15th October I’ll be receiving my scroll…
I know some people would say too early to be excited but it’s up to them…
I know how much I have sacrifice and tears of course in order to obtain the scroll….
Again, my biggest praise convey to Him for giving me the courage to bounce every time I did slip in middle of my journey…
Not to forget my supportive families and friends… the scroll is yours too…
You guys have successfully guided me and tender me well till I manage to stand on my own feet… alhamdullilah…
It just a happy that I need to share with everybody…
Tomorrow my working place will be holding their iftar… and the event will be held in KSP cafeteria…
My department will need to prepare the beverages for the entire guest… lucky thing is that they only ask us to prepare the drinks… if not I would definitely be the no-nothing person… such a waste right…

No comments: