August 29, 2009

Reflection on 8th Ramadhan…

It’s such a bless for being able to do works from home…
You can wear anything you comfortable with beside you can either sit still at the chair or freely lying on your bed…
Today, it’s already 8 Ramadhan… but I already discounted it to 6 days only…
Due to my ear problem… still not yet recovering…
Hopefully it can work normal like what I should be around next week insyaAllah…
Maybe it’s a “kifarah” for me as a result not using and taking care of the gift that He give to me (since I was born) in a good ways… my bad…
Currently still in middle of doing my finance notes… it seem that I need to do my own notes in order to make my learning and teaching process much better, insyaAllah…
I’m still struggling in finding optimal ways that will give benefits to my students… sometimes, it sound amusing when I was using any phrase that containing “my students”…
Yeah, I’m still in adapting phase… hope things runs smoothly…
On this coming 8th Sept, they (read = my students) will be having their mid term exam…
When looking back at the good old times (not too old I guess) I still remember how we’ll (read = me and classmates) be rushing to cover any chapters that will be included in the exams…
Alhamdullilah we made it since we’re waiting for our graduation day insyaAllah this coming October…
What makes me worry now is that the mid term exam for my students will be coming all the way from UPM, Serdang…
So I don’t have any clue what kinds of question it will look like… I only know until what chapters it will be covering…
For SM and CB, the chapters that will be appearing on questions paper already been covered… the problem now is my finance subjects…
Next week, I will need to go more quickly since they still left out one chapter and optimistically I do hope I can finish before their exam date…
Enough for now… still need to prepare one set of quizzes for SM and finance…
To all, happy fasting… =D

No comments: