March 22, 2008

Bicara Buku Jemari Seni I a.k.a PSP & GGD Launching by JS...

Around Jemari Seni Launching of “PSP” and “GGD” Novels
Date : 15th March 2007
Time : 3 p.m – 5.45 p.m
Venue : The Rain Restaurant and Café


First of all I felt very happy since I am able to join the occasion... Then I become an emergency MC... since Kak Anim loss her voice... According to Kak Yah there is few plan before my name appear on her mind... the back-up plan is Plan B. However, since the person appointed can’t make it to the occasion so Kak Yah and Kaksu forward to Plan C that was Kak Anis. But again the plan not succeed since Kak Anis's is not answering her phone... So then it was me, a plan D =p

Nice to meet new novel reviewer that is Kak Rin… Happen to be she's sitting same table with me... Then meet Kak Jid, Kak Wan, Kak Wabbit, Kak Lia, Kak Noor and others... sorry if the list of names missing since i can't actually know your lovely name.. my bad... =p

The ceremony started with dua' recital by Tn Hj Harris... then it continued with the "makan-makan" session.... while the guest having their treat, the ceremony going on with the introductory of PSP by Kak Manjlara and DDG by John Norafizan.... Kak Manjlara, finally we meet with each other.... however, time doesn't allow us to get to know closer... insyaAllah KL Book Fair the moments will come...

After the ceremony was already in the middle of time, finally Kak Anis come together with her friend that accompany her... her name is Farah.. happen to be same kampung with me... After Kak Anis and Farah already settle down, again the suprise is coming.... since Kak Anis birthday just 3 days before the PSP and GGD novel launching, so JS decide to celebrate her birthday....

The ceremony end around 5.45p.m... time seems fly so fast... so again, all the people gather in front of the restaurant and photo shoot session begin.... After finshing exchaging salam & hugging, all of us headed home... as for me I spend my night in my sis room in UKM... thanx to Kak Yah cause give me n my sis a lift until inside KUO…

No comments: