August 16, 2012

Double Wishes =)


It’s already 27th Ramadhan 1433H…
It’s had been 26 days we do fast in this holy month…
Hope all the good deeds will be rewarded by Him the Almighty Allah in sha Allah…
Been busy with work…
Lot and lots of things need to be done before the Eid…
As for me, I need to settle few urgent matters that will immediately continue after my Eid holidays ended…
This was my first time taking quite a long leave for Eid…
Normally I would sacrifice myself to be back in the office after 3rd or 4th of Eid…
For this year, I would just want to spend more time with families and friends…
Hope everything will go smoothly…
I think it’s not too late to wish everyone to have a good and quality Ramadhan al-Mubarak…
And again, it’s not too early to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin… =)

P/s:  It’s been 2months after my last update… very poor performance ;-)

No comments: